- Volume of research in life sciences is growing exponentially
- Comprehending all the research publications is tedious and unfeasible
- This delays capturing the latest trend in research
- Advanced NLP can extract meaning out of text, enabling search by meaning rather than looking up a sample space
- Even when the entities in the text are out of the search engines samples, it will be able to correctly predict the category of the text
- Texts with similar meaning, not having common words in them can be categorized as belonging to one category
- Thus the search results will be more relevant as the meaning of the text is used to retrieve results.